Happy New Year!
A new year and a new set of travel plans! This is what we have planned for 2019:
- January: a two week trip to Miami and Colombia; after a couple of days in Fort Lauderdale, we’re flying into Cartagena and will spend 10 days exploring Northern Colombia. Other than the first place we haven’t booked our accommodation for Colombia… will do this in the next couple of days… the itinerary will be along the lines of:
- 2 nights in Fort Lauderdale
- 4 nights in Isla Baru
- 4 nights in Santa Marta (to visit Tayrona National Park)
- 2 nights in Cartagena
- 2 nights in Miami
- February: a trekking weekend in Derbyshire’s Peak District with a small group of friends is booked…
- April: a weekend in Edinburgh
- May (Laura solo trip): a trip to Jordan with a couple of nights in Vilnius on the way and Paphos on the way back
- June: A week of island-hopping Scotland’s Hebrides with friends
- July: (Laura): a trekking trip to Italy’s Amalfi Coast with my fun, fab and 50 bestie Bridget
Nothing planned beyond July but ideas for later in the year include maybe a week in the Azores to climb Mt Pico, Portugal’s highest mountain…
Happy travels for 2019!